Client Change/ Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-26 2019-07-25 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international asset servicing firm is looking to hire a client change/project manager on a 6 month temporary contract for their offices in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the client change/ project manager include:
- Focusing on client-initiated projects of all types
- Defining, coordinating and delivering development and process enhancements according to agreed specifications and in accordance with the project lifecycle
- Work closely with Clients, Business Partners and Consultants to analyse, scope and document improvements following required guidelines
- Prepare and maintain the overall project plan, manage deliverables against project plan, tracking overall progress and deliverables as milestones in adherence to project standards and governance lifecycles
- Proactively identify and/or implement productivity and other process improvement enhancements to gain efficiencies, increase client satisfaction and/or reduce costs
- Develop and implement a scalable operating structure for the business considering global implications and benefits
- Undertake cost benefit analysis and see through to benefits realisation
- Ensure that all dockets are completed correctly, business requirements are well defined and documented and UAT is completed in a timely manner with appropriate supporting evidence
As the client change/project manager, you will need significant experience working within asset servicing with a highly detailed understanding of transfer agency and 1+ areas of the following GFS business’: fund accounting, investment operations outsourcing (middle and back office) and custody. You will also need significant experience of project management and business analysis within asset servicing/ investment management. The client will be looking for significant experience of project managing a large programme of change for clients or senior sponsors and a proven track record of delivering change programmes successfully (both technical and business projects).
If you can document requirements to a granular and IT specific level, plan project resources and timeframes, manage IT and UAT resources to successful project completion, this will also be a significant advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a client change/project manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the client change/project manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.