Transitions Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a transitions project manager on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the transitions project manager include:
- Manage the introduction of New Fund Business (new or existing Funds) into the business, liaising with internal departments, clients, lawyers, prime-brokers/custodians/counterparties, auditors and outgoing service providers
- Review of all drafts of prospectus, application forms and other Fund related documents
- Liaise with Legal Services Department and other internal departments (if applicable) with regard to comments on all related documentation and track resolution of same until documentation is finalised and Board Meetings are held
- Coordinate Fund launch timeline with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and monitor adherence to milestones
- Conduct business due diligence on new Clients and liaise with AML team on the AML business requirements
- Identify all issues and information gaps and resolve operational issues with Clients
- Escalate any unresolved issues to Head of Transition with onward reporting into the Steering Group, where required
As the transitions project manager, you will ideally have project management qualifications and experience with extensive knowledge of Trustee/Depositary and Custodian functions. We’ll be looking for industry qualifications, 5+ years administration experience with strong hedge fund experience, extensive fund administration experience with detailed knowledge of all security types and performance fee methodologies (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Strong understanding of all Fund structures across multiple fund domiciles. Up to date with current market developments – regulatory and economic and an ability to manage client relationships and extensive experience of dealing directly with clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the transitions project manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.