Head of Transition
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 08 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-07 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global funds firm, based in Dublin is looking to hire a head of transition on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities of the head of transition include:
Lead a team of project managers and effectively manage all escalations relating to new business with senior management
- Monitor all Fund projects to ensure that all timelines and milestones are achieved and escalate where appropriate
- Review and approval of fund launches and business due diligence
- Active participation in change steering group and track all projects to ensure resolution
- Liaise with all internal departments to ensure a smooth new business process
- Attend regular meetings with the sales teams to monitor and provide feedback on the sales pipeline
- Conduct a thorough review of all new business from the Sales team including a profitability review and arrange all necessary internal approvals prior to the commencement of the transition process
- Management and participation in projects relating to regulatory changes and other changes impacting the organisation
- Provision of regular management information and internal/ external audit reporting
- Continuous review and update of internal transition procedures and processes
As the head of transition, you will need good project/ programme management experience and credentials. You will have 10+ years administration experience with strong hedge fund experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Strong understanding and interpretation of a prospectus and other legal documents and agreements. Strong understanding of all fund structures across multiple fund domiciles and extensive knowledge of trustee/depositary and custodian functions.
You will also be able to provide clear evidence of value-add in the areas of leadership, problem solving skills and decision making, communication, client relationships skills, coaching & motivation and adapting to changing business conditions. You will also be able to evidence detailed knowledge of all security types and performance fee methodologies.
This is an excellent opportunity for a head of transition to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the head of transition role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.