Junior Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-20 2019-06-16 it Limerick Limerick IE EUR 34 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global firm based in Limerick is looking to hire a Junior Project Manager on an 11 month temporary contract with a possibility to extend.
Key responsibilities of the junior project manager include:
- Focusing on client-initiated projects of all types; defining, coordinating and delivering development and process enhancements according to agreed specifications and in accordance with the project lifecycle
- Work closely with Clients, Business Partners and Consultants to analyse, scope and document improvements following required guidelines
- Prepares and maintains the overall project plan, manage deliverables against project plan, tracking overall progress and deliverables as milestones in adherence to project standards and governance lifecycles; manages the review and sign-off for deliverables
- Proactively identify and/or implement productivity and other process improvement enhancements to gain efficiencies, increase client satisfaction and/or reduce costs
- Develop and implement a scalable operating structure for the business considering global implications and benefits
- Undertake cost benefit analysis and see through to benefits realisation
- Ensure that all dockets are completed correctly, business requirements are well defined and documented and UAT is completed in a timely manner with appropriate supporting evidence
As the junior project manager, you will ideally have significant experience working within Asset Servicing with a highly detailed understanding of transfer agency and 1+ areas of the following GFS business's: fund accounting, investment operations outsourcing (middle and back office) and custody. You will also need to be able to demonstrate experience of project management and business analysis within asset servicing/ investment management or experience of project managing a large programme of change for clients or senior sponsors. It would be advantageous if you have a proven track record of delivering change programmes successfully (both technical and business projects) and be able to communicate at a Sr. level audience to help drive decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior project manager to join a successful organisation based in Limerick.
If you are interested in the junior project manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.