Associate Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-16 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An international law firm based in Dublin is looking to hire an associate project manager on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the associate project manager will include:
- Assist in the direction and management of document review projects across various legal practice areas, from beginning to end and where necessary, directing and managing several projects simultaneously
- Assist the management team with team supervision and management to include ensuring the correct resource levels are in place (number of reviewers and calibre), identifying issues, monitoring work output levels, assisting with recruitment, induction, training, IT support throughout and follow up training if required and ensuring timesheets are in line with agreed cost models
- Ensuring that all protocols, processes and procedures identified in the data capture, discovery and document disclosure/due diligence phases are adhered to in full by the firm and the team
- Perform detailed monitoring and quality control review of work completed by junior team members with significant analysis of quality of output across all review teams
- Deliver clear, professional and supportive feedback to reviewers in order to maintain quality standards at all times, reporting to the Legal Tech Management Team and matter Partners/Associates as necessary
As the associate project manager, you will possess a third level qualification; a Law degree is desirable but not essential. Consideration will be given to business, commerce, business administration or similar disciplines. You will also have 4+ years of previous relevant experience, with at least 2 years at a team lead level, including direct supervisory responsibility for a junior team (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Previous experience of eDiscovery, large-scale regulatory investigations or large-scale data remediation projects is desirable. Candidates with experience in high volume business process operations environment (for example finance shared service, banking, insurance or financial services) will also be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for an associate project manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the associate project manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.