Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-16 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An international law firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a project manager on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the project manager include:
- Lead eDiscovery and large-scale investigations, in collaboration with the eDiscovery director and litigation team. This includes scoping, governance, budgeting and day-to-day management and delivery of the projects deliverables and management of third party vendors and technology partners
- Lead a high performing team of paralegals and SME’s with a particular focus on growing strong team leads
- Manage resources including recruitment, induction, performance management and capability development
- Establish and implement project specific protocols, processes and procedures including quality control processes to ensure quality outputs and continuously improve operational processes and procedures to ensure the effective running of all project/operations
- Champion and foster a culture of excellence and continuous improvement and harvest and improve knowledge management
As the project manager, you will be a team player with a track record of working in a highly collaborative environment with a diverse group of stakeholders. You will possess a third level qualification; Law degree is desirable but not essential as consideration will be given to Business, Commerce or similar disciplines.
6+ years’ experience is essential, with at least 2-3 years at managerial level to include direct supervisory responsibility for large teams (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience in a high volume business process operations environment (e.g. finance shared-service, call center, financial service, banking, insurance) is essential. Experience of eDiscovery, large-scale regulatory investigations or large-scale data remediation projects is desirable, as is Project management experience in a large law firm or consulting organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the project manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.