IT Project Manager
Location Dublin WestFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-05 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you looking for a new challenging IT project to work on? Do you want to work with one of the market leaders in their respective fields? An excellent IT project management role has arisen in Dublin West on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the IT project manager:
- Manage delivery of IT projects through internal resources and external vendors
- Quality assurance of project deliverables and processes
- Manage stakeholders expectations to optimise project delivery
- Manage project financial and status reporting and tracking across all projects
- Deliver IT compliance requirements
As the IT project manager you will have:
- Experienced in managing delivery in Financial Services
Project management experience in process engineering and design would be a distinct advantage
- Bachelor’s degree required
Experience across all phases of SDLC
- PMP/Prince2 certification required
- Demonstrable ability to produce highest quality project documentation
- Focused multi-tasker with proven ability to manage multiple projects
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT project manager to gain un-paralleled exposure compared to other companies in their respective industry.
Please reach out to Mark Fallon for a private and confidential conversation regarding this opportunity in West Dublin.