Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international financial institution based in West Dublin is looking to hire a Project Manager on an 18 Month FTC.
Key responsibilities of head of risk management:
- Manage delivery of business and IT projects through internal resources and 3rd party providers
- Quality assurance of project deliverables and processes
- Relationship management with service providers and 3rd parties to ensure delivery against service agreements
- Manage stakeholders expectations to optimise project deliveries
- Ensure compliance with the organisational project delivery methodology
- Analyse internal business requirements and production of project documentation
- Collaboration with internal and external providers and stakeholders
- Manage project financial and status reporting
As the Project Manager, you will be experienced in managing delivery through Shared Service and 3rd party providers in Financial Services. Project management experience in process engineering and design would be a distinct advantage. You will have a bachelor’s degree, a masters preferred. Experience across all phases of SDLC; PMP/Prince2 certification required; PMO experience preferred. Demonstrable ability to produce highest quality project documentation. Experience in Agile teams is also advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a successful organisation based in West Dublin
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.