Insurance Project Manager - French Speaker
Salary €40,000 - €50,000 per annum
Consultant Scott Fitzgerald
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire an Insurance Project Manager - French Speaker.
Key responsibilities of the Insurance Project Manager - French Speaker include:
Attend Business committees and NAP committees for France and International where new products and partnerships are discussed
- Once a new product or partnership has been validated to proceed – commence contact with relevant Business Development Manager to commence the project phase
- Apply project management methodology and tools to the implementation of new products and/or new partnerships
- Communicate a project plan in relation to all new products or partnerships implementation taking into account all Departmental impacts and coordinating the delivery from each Department in relation to the implementation
- Define and write the user requirements and IT development specification documents for new products for AIA developments
- Participate in the testing of these products as required and/or coordinate the testing within the Operations Department with the agreement of the Operations Manager
- Define and document clearly the data flows for each new product/partner and write the IT development specification document for same
- Training logs to be saved and reported on in terms of Tools, Products, Regulation, Processes for all partnerships
As the insurance project manager - French speaker you will have a relevant Business Degree with English / French and 3+ years’ experience in Project Management (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience working in the Insurance sector is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Insurance Project Manager - French speaker to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Insurance Project Manager - French Speaker role, please apply today or contact Scott Fitzgerald on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.