Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Scott Fitzgerald
Date posted 12 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Project Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
Facilitation of workshops in order to define and agree project scope / requirements and plans
- Project planning and resource management (internal and external across different countries and business units)
- Adherence to internal project methodologies and governance structures
- Ownership of project communication and ensuring stakeholders are kept well informed
- Status reporting
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Issue and conflict management
- Internal and external relationship management in a complex and cross border environment
As the project manager you will have the relevant third level education with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have Experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, preferably in a cross-border business environment and demonstration of ability to form productive internal and external business relationships at all levels. Additional European languages is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please apply today or contact Scott Fitzgerald on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.