Salary Up to €65,000 per year
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 06 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading research company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Project Manager.
Key qualities of the Project Manager include:
Developing the new company strategy
- Proven Communicator, Facilitator and Leader
- Programme, Change and Stakeholder Engagement Management
- Excellent presenting skills
- Similar Strategy experience
- Being an important player in the organisation
- Preferably business degree not academic
- Experience in change management and strategy development
As the project manager you will have a Business Degree or equivalent with 5+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.