Project Manager - GDPR
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 29 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A market leading and global Irish organisation, are looking to hire a Project Manager - GDPR to join their team at their Central Dublin Head Office. This high profile contract could be either day rate of fixed term contract and will last up to 12 months. There is also a potential contract completion bonus.
As the Project Manager - GDPR, your responsibilities include:
- Management and ongoing support of the GDPR Programme
- Help develop project brief and plan in conjunction with the relevant stakeholders
- Deliver both technical and operational controls as part of the GDPR compliance programme across all relevant business areas
- Track, report and escalate the progress of projects, as required
- Work with a wide range of people and teams – including compliance, IT and Legal functions
- Act as one of the primary coordinators for the various business owners / stakeholders (senior management, brands / business units & 3rd-parties throughout all phases of the projects)
- Source documentation, set up meetings, provide access to business knowledge, systems, data, content & metrics and fulfil other tasks to be determined by the project plan
- Attend all meetings, coordinating all their inputs and providing other project supports, as required
As the project manager - GDPR you will have a significant level of experience in project management ideally within GDPR, data governance, data protection, information security etc. You will have proven experience in the use of best-practice project management methodologies and techniques to analyse and solve project issues. You will be results focused and commercially aware with the organisational skills to consistently deliver high levels of performance against a background of ongoing change.
If you are interested in the Project Manager - GDPR role please apply today or contact Andy Hollens on the details provided for more information.