Cyber Security Senior Manager
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A well established financial services organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a cyber security senior manager.
Key responsibilities of the cyber security senior manager:
- Heavily involved in business development and marketing aspects of the business such as preparing and attending client proposals as well as presenting to large audiences
- Providing oversight, guidance and direction to Consultants and Associates on multiple concurrent and complex projects
- Responsibility for all aspects of engagements such as risk management, project management and client relationships
- Drafting budgets for complex engagements involving multiple work streams, international teams and disparate systems
- Building strong relationships with clients and senior members of the team
- Development of new FTS methodologies and approaches to address client/market needs
- Drafting reports and presentations to explain our findings
- Perform coaching and performance management role for team members
- Identify training and development opportunities for team members
As the cyber security senior manager you will have a recognised university degree specialising in a technical based subject such as computer forensics / Information Security /or computer science (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A relevant professional qualification such as CISSP is an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a cyber security senior manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre
If you are interested in the cyber security senior manager role, please apply today or contact Andrew Hollens on the details provided for more information.