Junior Project Manager
Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Junior Project Manager. You will be an integral part of the Projects Team and will assist in achieving departmental objectives in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities of the junior project manager include:
Oversee high priority projects which require considerable resources and high levels of functional and regional integration
- Independently handle assigned components of the project such as scheduling, cost management, risk management, etc.
- Assign individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and develops schedule to ensure timely completion of project
- Leverage internal relationships to gain support for assigned projects and the overall health of initiatives
- Drive the companies process implementation including phase gates, delivery of critical project documentations
- Prepare communications regarding status of projects; interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Take projects from original conception through implementation
As the junior project manager you will be a Qualified Project Manager with PMP or PRINCE2 Certification with 5+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience working in a Project Manager role in another multinational company where you gained experience managing projects across different countries outside of Ireland. Prior experience working in an insurance company is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Project Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft OS Skills, and is capable of multi-tasking, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Junior Project Manager role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.