Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading international technology consulting company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a project manager from a financial services background. Permanent and contract opportunities are available with extremely competitive salaries on offer, dependent on experience.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
Design, implement and manage an improved company-wide project in-take process that ensures the business receives the maximum benefits from its investments
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation, ensuring delivery on-time and to budget
- Ensure project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed
- Provide supporting input, mentoring & leadership to junior project management team members
- Support the Business Analysts in the Business Process Management team in controlling project scope to ensure successful project delivery in accordance with specified deadlines
- Provide clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal
As the project manager you will ideally have a degree or equivalent in a relevant field. You will also have experience working in financial services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager to join a well established company on a permanent or temporary basis. If you are someone who has excellent communication skills with the ability to manage a number of projects concurrently, either individually or under a programme of work, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the project manager role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information