SAP Project Manager
Salary €500 - €550 per day + Competitive
Location Dublin West
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global consultancy company based in Dublin West is seeking to hire a SAP Project Manager on a 6-month contract.
Key responsibilities of the SAP Project Manager:
Strong attention to detail in managing gap lists, delivery object lists and transport lists for environment
- Extensive experience in SAP projects
- Strong business change/transformation experience
- Full budget and schedule responsibility experience
- Multi-national project experience is essential
- SAP Manufacturing experience (ECC 6)
- SAP Modules - MM, WM, PP, SD, QA, FICO
- Experience with SAP integration with warehouse automation is essential
As the SAP project manager you will have a degree or equivalent in a similar area. You will also have experience in managing the development and implementation of solutions for all phases of the project life cycle.
This is an excellent opportunity for a SAP Project Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin West. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the SAP Project Manager role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.