IT Project Manager
Salary €450 - €500 per day
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a IT Project Manager. You will be accountable for managing the efficient delivery of complex projects from technology, with a high degree of risk and impact.
Key responsibilities of the IT Project Manager include:
Works collaboratively across Technology, including Technical Services, but with the IT Solutions Consulting (architecture) and Technology Application (development) teams in particular, managing the delivery of strategic high-quality solutions that satisfy stakeholder, technology and corporate requirements.
- Works collaboratively with GFS Product Development, Programme PMO and the business to develop, implement, and communicate change execution plans to meet both the business and the corporation’s strategic objectives
- Governing Technology’s compliance with the standard change management process; and ensuring that the companies Project Management Lifecycle methodologies, standards and control techniques are satisfactorily adhered to within Technology
- Effective management of stakeholder expectations around change management delivery and proactively communicates with the stakeholders of change
- Leading, planning, managing and directing multiple complex projects consisting of one or more project teams
- Tracking project progress with respect to time, budget and demonstrated results. Communicates overall progress to management and assists where schedules and/or scope are modified
- Provides leadership and guidance to staff, fostering an environment that encourages employee participation and teamwork
- Actively manages and mitigates risks in conjunction with appropriate stakeholders
As the IT project manager you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with 4+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in multiple areas of technology project management. Fund administration experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a IT Project Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the IT Project Manager role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.