Salary Up to €700 per day
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 07 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading bank based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Programme Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Programme Manager include:
Contribute to the definition of the Surveillance Analytics vision
- Defining the Surveillance Analytics strategy
- Working closely with business stakeholders to ensure their business requirements are understood and being met
- Validating the delivered capabilities address business requirements.
- Define, scope and plan using an Agile/Iterative delivery approach and philosophy
- Carry out resource and financial planning, tracking and reporting, monitoring and updating up to a service portfolio level
- Integration with organisational governance, risk, vendor management and portfolio management functions
- Advocate of the use of agile methodologies within CDO and amongst business stakeholders
As the programme manager you will have a relevant degree and qualifications in PMP, Prince, Scrum, Agile, CRISP-DM along with 5+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in Programme Management.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Programme Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Programme Manager role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.