Senior Project Manager
Salary €75000 - €85000 per year
Location Dublin West
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 01 December 2016
A leading insurance company is seeking to hire a senior project manager for their organisational management team based in Dublin West.
Responsibilities of the senior project manager:
- Design, implement and manage an improved company-wide project in-take process that ensures the business receives the maximum benefits from its investments
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation, ensuring delivery on-time and to budget
- Ensure project methodologies (Waterfall and Agile), project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed; this includes managing and driving, Project Schedule, Risk and Issue Management as well as Scope Change Management
- Provide supporting input, mentoring & leadership to junior project management team members
- Support the Business Analysts in the Business Process Management team in controlling project scope to ensure successful project delivery in accordance with specified deadlines Foster strong working relationship with Business Sponsors, Key Stakeholders, Development, Business Analysis & Testing teams
- Provide clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal; you will often communicate with company executives regarding the status of specific projects
As the senior project manager you will be degree educated. You will ideally have 8+ years’ experience running complex programs of work (both formal project management methodologies and agile). Knowledge of the financial services / insurance industry sector is advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior project manager to join a growing team based in Dublin West. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys challenging the status quo and seeking out creative ways to support the company’s more complex commercial processes with innovative and robust business and IT solutions. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability and support for professional studies.
If you are interested in the senior project manager role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information.