Cyber Security Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An international firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a Cyber Security Manager in their Dublin offices.
Key responsibilities of Cyber Security Manager:
- Day-to-day management of the Cybersecurity portfolio working in close collaboration with internal stakeholders, the retained outsourcing partners and external vendors to monitor and manage all aspects of the security landscape including (but not limited to) infrastructure and application patching, access management, network & data security and more
- Implement a meaningful set of security monitoring metrics to ensure visibility of all infrastructure and systems/applications, constantly refine the results according to the current threat landscape and report on the IT security posture of the organisation
- Investigate cyber security incidents and operate software/hardware to protect information systems and all infrastructure
- Provide technical input to all implementations of infrastructure solutions ensuring industry best practice standards are adhered to
- Manage a regular external and internal scanning/pen testing program
- Develop and establish security management processes
- Work with senior management to develop, plan, implement and deliver ongoing information security awareness and privacy training across the organisation including the development of metrics and recommending improvements
As the Cyber Security Manager you will be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Information Security or equivalent experience. Have 5+ years of experience in IT Cybersecurity with strong track record of managing a security portfolio (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You’ll need a solid understanding of industry best practice standards such as International Standards Organisation (ISO) 2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), CCM and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks. You will have CISSP, CISM, CISA or other industry security certifications as well as experience working with / managing NAC, SIEM and PAS/PAM. You will also need good vendor and stakeholder management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cyber Security Manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Cyber Security Manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.