IT Security Analyst
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-07 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An international firm based in Dublin is looking to hire an IT Security Analyst
Key responsibilities of the IT Security Analyst:
- Ensure current and comprehensive security policies and guidelines are in place to safeguard the Ireland business and ensure adherence with global standards
- Perform compliance analysis of processes, systems and controls to ensure ongoing operational effectiveness of the general control environment
- Manage and monitor physical access to secure areas (e.g. Data Centres, Comms Cabinets)
- Ongoing monitoring of security network control devices such as firewalls, Intrusion Detection systems, Proxy services and Data Leak prevention solutions
- Assess emerging threats and system vulnerabilities, triggering appropriate IT response to manage risk within the company risk appetite
- Assist with the delivery of IT Security Awareness programme’s to ensure necessary understanding of the roles, responsibilities and importance of IS Security
- Assist with the management of maintaining all IS related compliance programme’s including PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), End User Computing
- Coordinate and liaise on IT related internal and external Audit activities Organise regular IT Security Testing including; Web Penetration Testing, Internal Network Penetration Testing, Wireless Network Reviews
- Assist with ISO2700x assessments and reviews
- IT Security Incident Management
As the IT Security Analyst, you will have a good understanding of ICT systems and technologies (e.g. Linux and Windows operating systems, TCP/IP networking), also a good knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and IDS/IPS. You will also need working knowledge of Log Analysis and Monitoring – Syslog, RACF, IPS, Firewalls, IIS etc. and a working knowledge of ISO2700x and IT Auditing processes. You will be an active team player who shares ideas, information and demonstrates flexibility and has a strong customer service ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Security Analyst to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the IT Security Analyst, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.