Principal Information Security Consultant
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-05 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a Principal Forensic Information Security Analyst.
Key responsibilities of Principal Forensic Information Security Analyst:
- Oversee the design and implementation of the forensic infrastructure and develop and maintain 3-5 year plan for expansion and growth
- Make recommendations and provide roadmaps for service offerings and tool selections
- Champion the development and implementation of key metrics (KRIs, KPIs), with management oversight
- Point of contact and subject matter expert for forensic investigations across all business and business partners
- Serve in leadership role in interfacing with business units
- Provide oversight and monitoring functions to ensure compliance with all internal and external audits and reviews
- Manage relationships with external vendors and service providers
- Provide expert witness testimony in court proceedings as required and/or review detailed and comprehensive investigative reports that may be utilised for criminal/civil litigation
- Spearhead the development of customised reporting
As the Principal Forensic Information Security Analyst, you must have strong oral and written communication skills and be comfortable working in dynamic environments that are deadline-oriented. You will be interacting with team members and internal clients so must be an excellent influencer, collaborator and people motivator. You must have the ability to translate technical issues into business terms, leverage risk control techniques to achieve business objectives. Ideally you will have one or several of the following certifications: EnCE, ACE, CFCE, CHFI, GCFA, GCFE, GREM, GASF. However the absence of these certifications does not preclude someone from successfully applying to the role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Principal Forensic Information Security Analyst to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the Principal Forensic Information Security Analyst, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.