Information Security Officer
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A globally recognised Financial Services organisation, are looking to hire an Information Security Officer to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
As the Information Security Officer you will:
- Create, maintain, develop and provide guidance on the implementation of information security; across multiple business streams within the Global Group
- Establish and maintain procedures and guidelines to promote all aspects locally and group wide
- Perform information security risk assessments based on group methods on an ongoing basis to include new developments within the environment, as well as legacy environments, serving as the internal auditor for information security
- Provide a central point of contact for all security issues relating to the local environment
- Have substantial experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working with ISO27001 and Treasury / SWIFT an advantage
If you are interested in this Information Security Officer then please apply today or contact Andrew Hollens directly for more information. This organisation are unable to offer Visa sponsorship.