Cyber Security Technical Consultant
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 10 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A globally revered consulting firm, is looking to hire a Cyber Security Technical Consultant to join their growing operations here in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Cyber Security Technical Consultant:
- Take a lead role delivering cyber security assessment and consulting engagements
- Take a lead role in a range of technical penetration testing engagements
- Perform infrastructure and application penetrations tests as well as physical security review and social engineering tests
- Perform security / gap analysis reviews in line with leading industry standards e.g. ISO, NIST, SABSA etc
- Help clients respond in case of a security incident. Incident response may vary from a major to minor incidents
- Participate in engagements related to BCP / DR / PCI-DSS
- Policies / procedures / security architecture review and design in line with leading practices
- Prepare scope of work at start of engagements, formal reports at the end of each engagement and presentation of reports to clients
- Be a technical specialist that can demonstrate flexibility
- Contribute to team knowledge and development of new service offerings
- Be innovative and identify smart ways of working, without compromising on quality
- Contribute to identifying opportunities and winning new business by creating proposals, social networking etc
As a Cyber Security Technical Consultant, you will need strong academic or professional qualifications. Certifications such as CISA / CISSP / SSCP / OSCP / CEH / SANS / Cisco / MSFT etc. are desirable, but not essential. You will have 2+ years of relevant professional experience in the field of Information Security (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills. Client facing experience. Be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks. Strong focus on quality. Excellent report writing, presentation and customer interaction skills and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cyber Security Technical Consultant to join a very successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Cyber Security Technical Consultant role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.