Senior IT Security Analyst
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 21 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a Senior IT Security Analyst.
Key responsibilities of Senior IT Security Analyst:
Consult on a senior level
- Provide professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure
- Contribute to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments
- Consult with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies
- Recommend new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation
- Review and analyse highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations
- Define, implement, and apply area-wide security and/or COB policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security and/or COB principles
- Address high risk security concerns or incidents
- Recommend course of action to mitigate risk and ensure that appropriate standards are established and published
- Contribute to the achievement of area objectives
As the Senior IT Security Analyst, you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred. You will have 10 years' experience in information security or related technology, experience in the securities or financial services industry is an advantage (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Security Analyst to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the Senior IT Security Analyst, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.