Information Security Officer
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 12 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial organisation is hiring a new Information Security Officer to be based in their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the information security officer:
- Development, implementation, maintenance and management of the Information Security Policy, based on international standards (ISO 27001) and industry ‘best practice’
- Management of Group Information Security Forum, featuring regular interaction with senior management, IT, Internal Audit, Compliance and Operational Risk
- Implementation and maintenance of an established IT Security framework, including publication of IT security standards
- Risk analysis, reporting and enforcement of measures to ensure compliance with IT security standards
- Management of information security incidents as well as the critical evaluation of security gaps / concerns
- Develop cost-effective solutions and processes while adhering to best security principles
As the information security officer you will have previous experience and pragmatic view of security, along with the ability to suggest creative and cost-effective solutions. You will provide assurance and oversight of IT Security Controls as part of a third-party administered, ISO 27001 aligned, IT Security Framework. You will also involve managing external business relationships, undertaking security risk assessments to ensure third party controls are in place and effective. You will provide security advice and guidance to staff at all levels so need a full understanding of security-related legislation and regulatory requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a information security officer to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the information security officer role please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.