IT Security Analyst
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 11 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services company is looking to hire a IT Security Analyst to join the team in their IT Services team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the IT Security Analyst:
- Actively look for security vulnerabilities in our application, infrastructure and network, reporting issues and describing possible solutions
- Design, maintain and enhance our security infrastructure
- Production of required reporting in the area of Security as applies to role i.e. (weekly/monthly KPI’S/KRI’S/Project updates etc)
- Actively liaise with the relevant IT Teams to ensure a secure architecture
- Provide regular reports auditing our current services and latest changes, as well as our internal practices
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status
- Support organisational readiness and input in the area of audit as applicable to functional area i.e. Internal Audit/External audit and control reporting (SOC)
As the IT Security Analyst, you will have 3+ years information and cyber security experience within heavily regulated organisation. Experience in information security monitoring, security incident response, identity access management, vulnerability management, firewall technologies, anti-virus (Sophos), active directory, reporting tools is essential. Cloud experience is an advantage. You will contribute to security related initiatives such as information security audits, digital protection, business continuity and more. A good understanding of information security management, governance frameworks and architecture (ISO27001, NIST, COBIT etc.) will be useful for this role as the successful applicant will also be proactively identifying information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement as well as facilitating development of pragmatic solutions.
If you are interested in the IT Security Analyst role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.