Quality Assurance Specialist
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 29 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A market leading and global organisation are seeking to hire a quality assurance specialist (IT security) to join their team in their Dublin head office.
As the quality assurance specialist, your responsibilities include:
- Undertaking quality control reviews on security related activities carried out by our 3rd party IT service provider
- Identifying and analysing security related IT processes, key risks and controls and evaluating adherence
- Drafting review findings, including required action on control improvements necessary to ensure security activities achieve required standards
- Producing review reports and delivering monthly management information on reviews undertaken
- Review of policies and procedures to ensure high level of standard is maintained
- Measuring activities against SLA’s and KPIs
- Upholding stakeholder relationships and expectations, demonstrating sound communication, negotiating and influencing skills
As the quality assurance specialist you will have 3+ years’ experience in a compliance assurance, audit, risk or internal control role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A security certification (CISA, CISM etc) is highly desirable, as well as experience working with the ISO27001 framework.
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Specialist role please apply today or contact Andy Hollens on the details provided for more information.