IT Risk & Controls Manager
Salary €90,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global financial services organisation, are looking to hire an IT Risk & Controls Manager to support the rapid growth they are experiencing in their Dublin office. This permanent opportunity offers role diversity, career growth and autonomy whilst playing an integral role within the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the IT risk & controls manager include:
- Take part in the development, testing, and evaluation of new or existing organisational processes or structures; recommends and often implements improvements as appropriate
- Determine the methodologies and techniques for analysing and evaluating methods of operations, work-flow, or procedures
- Facilitate leader and workforce development efforts and workforce engagement initiatives
- Perform complex methods analysis work
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for improved work-flow/processes, staff utilisation, office facilities, equipment utilisation, and communications
- Design forms and survey instruments for use in data collection and evaluation; conducts analytical studies to define and recommend solutions to problems in methods and procedures
- Plan, coordinate, and train on processes and procedures
- Evaluate documentation methodologies, tools, techniques, and automation opportunities
As the IT risk & controls manager you will have 5+ years’ exposure to the IT function within document management, process modelling and work-flow analysis.
If you are interested in the IT risk & controls manager role, please apply today or contact Andrew Hollens on the contact details provided for more information.