Senior SOC InfoSec Specialist
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global financial services organisation are seeking to hire 5 Senior SOC (Security Operations Centre) InfoSec Specialists to lead and support the rapid expansion they are experiencing in their Dublin City Head Office. This opportunity offers fantastic exposure to one of Ireland's most highly skilled Security Operations Centres (SOC).
Key responsibilities of the Senior SOC InfoSec Specialist:
- Interprets, analyses, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network Directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events
- Manages and executes multi-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents
- Providing reporting and metrics around security monitoring by designing dashboards for asset owners and management consumption
- Coordinates and distributes directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers
- Develops focused reporting and briefings for advanced cyber threats and activity to various teams and leaders
- Provides correlation and trending of Program’s cyber incident activity
- Create TTPs, AARs, and ability to do deep dive investigations on complex incidents
- Improving the service level for security operations and monitoring. Creating and maintaining system documentation for security event processing
- Author Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and training documentation
- Act a SME and trainer to less experienced analysts
As the Senior SOC InfoSec Specialist you will have a Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline along with 8+ years' related technical experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have 2 certifications from a respectable security organisation along with a background in hands on computer and networking experience to include an understanding of TCP/IP, routing, and major Internet protocols. This role will involve shift work.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior SOC InfoSec Specialist to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in Senior SOC InfoSec Specialist role please apply today or contact Andy Hollens on the details provided for more information.