Information Security Analyst
Salary €45,000 - €52,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A constantly evolving global financial services organisation are looking to hire two Information Security professionals to support the rapid growth they are experiencing in their Dublin City office. You will play an integral role within the organisation.
Key qualities of the information security analyst include:
- Solid exposure to information security tools and technologies
- Experience and knowledge of IT infrastructure and arising security issues
- Understanding emerging and existing threats
- Knowledge of using enterprise class security products
- Experience producing reports and then presenting the information at all levels
- Technical skills (design, analysis, implementation of solutions)
- Ability to interpret data to determine if the business is under threat
As the information security analyst you will have 2+ years’ experience to InfoSec in either a business facing or technical capacity (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have achieved or be working towards your CISA, CISM, CISSP or other recognised industry certification. This role will require some degree of flexibility when it comes to working hours and will require some European travel.
This is an excellent opportunity to all-round Information Security exposure and a career path to match.
If you are interested in the information security analyst role, please apply today or contact Andrew Hollens on the contact details provided for more information.