Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Roisin Henderson
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A financial institute based in Dublin, wishes to recruit a Technology Analyst on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the Technology Analyst include:
- The Technology Analyst will work alongside Investment Analysts, Managers and Directors across the full range of the Fund’s investment activities
- Researching, understanding and critically assessing sectoral trends and individual companies in the technology sector
- Producing very high-quality papers and presentations
- Setting the scope of external analysis and organizing advisors as required
- Co-ordinating projects / transactions, reviewing and ensuring quality, and ultimately driving delivery
- Wide ranging monitoring responsibilities
- Acting as a Subject Matter expert for the ISIF and other key stakeholders
As the Technology Analyst, you will have 5+ years’ experience working in a technology firm, either in a business development or technical/enterprise sales capacity (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Central to this will be your experience in how different technology products are monetised for different markets. Our client is seeking a strong communicator, both in writing and verbally and a candidate that displays a high level of appetite, flexibility, accuracy, speed, delivery and reliability.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technology Analyst to join a well-established Financial Services company in Dublin.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Roisin Henderson on the details provided for more information.