Communication and Change Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephen Murray
Job Ref 50929213/001
Date posted 18 May 2023dublin-city-centre information-technology/it-management 2023-05-18 2023-07-17 it Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you a communication and change manager? Are you looking for a new opportunity to grow your career? Are you looking for hybrid roles in Dublin City Centre? Then be sure to read below as this might be the perfect role for you.
This is a permanent hybrid role requiring 2 days on site in their Dublin City Centre office
In this role you will be;
• A communication and change manager in one of Ireland’s leading insurance companies
• Responsible for creating and implementing a communications strategy and change management framework
• Ensuring a consolidated view of all change activities
• Leading and supporting the team in the implementation of the change management framework
• Providing your change management expertise across the company as required
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop and grow their career within a well established company.
Key skills required
• 5+ years in a communications and change role within a complex transformation environment
• Proven record of developing and executing communications and change management frameworks in an agile environment
• Have worked on large-scale organisational change
• Capable of managing and leading with confidence
• Strong communicator (written, verbal and presentation)
• Experience influencing and working with decision makers
For a confidential conversation regarding this position please apply or reach out to me Stephen at +353 1 673 0807 or email@example.com
Get in touch
Salary: €75,000 - €85,000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 08 May 2023Opportunity is with a leading insurance group in Ireland that is going through a large digital transformation and are building out new teams.