Business Change Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100 200 200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a business change manager on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the business change manager include:
- Lead a number of business initiatives and change management work-streams; interact with stakeholders at all levels and across numerous disciplines to both ensure (i) the objectives of any work undertaken are commonly understood and agreed; (ii) progress against those objectives is communicated in a timely; accurate and appropriate manner, (iii) EMEA Platform/Process impacts effectively and efficiently imbedded as business as usual
- Contribute to the budget process, gathering data on resource requirements to support work-streams under direct management and subjecting initial estimates to rigorous challenge before presenting them for consolidation
- Escalate, as appropriate, any issues arising in the support of work streams managed which may have a negative impact on the international platform/ process or the delivery of the project as a whole or on resources and/ or systems
- Liaise with business partners to define the handover criteria which will signal the transition of a project activity to business as usual and, where appropriate, the program of measures (policy and procedures); training; definition of KRIs etc.) to be initiated to ensure ongoing monitoring of the change implemented
- Ensure all work undertaken is delivered in accordance with both established Wholesale PMO process and protocols and the company project management policy and methodology
As the business change manager, you will bring experience in a combination of different change initiatives e.g. regulatory, compliance, operational risk, people & process, business enablement, etc. Leadership of regulatory change impacting investment banking and governance. You will also need experience in carrying out business case development, building out project proposals for executive sponsorship; both management consultancy and bank side background considered. You will have solid project management experience and ability to clearly demonstrate management of cross functional/cross discipline teams both through direct management and influence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a business change manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the business change manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.