Salary Competitive with Additional Benefits
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-10 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you looking for a new challenging role in an exciting financial services start-up company based in Dublin city centre? If so, a new job has arisen for an IT manager on a permanent basis in the IFSC in Dublin.
Responsibilities of the IT manager:
- Supporting Distribution and Reporting Teams, in order to prepare Reporting Documents for Distribution and Publication Purposes deriving information from the IT Platform
- Defining appropriate Desktop, LAN and System Outsourcers, identifying appropriate supplier, monitoring and overseeing performing with the introduction of KPIs and KRIs
- Ensure effective and efficient IT System Framework, allowing efficient business system configuration at reasonable level of costs
- Presiding the definition of appropriate IT Governance Framework, managing the approval and implementation of IT Group Policies, Central Bank of Ireland Guidelines and keeping an environment of low IT Risk, being proactive against any possible cyber attack and other IT threat
- Dealing with the premises Management Company, in order to ensure safe work environment and compliance with safety regulations
The IT manager must have:
- Programming and Software language IT skills
- Relevant financial services Experience
- Honours Bachelor degree
- Strong knowledge of financial products and IT financial system environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, problem solving
- Well organised with strong time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT manager to join a financial services start up in Ireland, a broad and varied role which will encompass huge autonomy and responsibility.
If you are interested, then please apply today or contact Mark Fallon for a confidential conversation.