IT Vendor Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you looking for a new challenging role? Are you looking for an exciting challenge for your career? A new permanent opportunity for an IT vendor manager has arisen with a fast growing financial services institution based in Dublin.
Responsibilities of the IT vendor manager:
- Manage IT vendors in line with the Vendor Management Policy to ensure all stages of the vendor lifecycle are actively integrated
- Complete all vendor management tasks for all vendors; assist with contract development, identify and measure performance metrics against SLAs etc
- Manage all incidents and issues, drive problem management to identify and remove root cause to prevent re-occurrence
- Enhance the IT Risk Management Framework by applying best industry practice where specific day-to-day vendor operations are managed by other internal IT resources, ensure that vendor management is conducted in line with the IT Vendor Management Policy
The IT vendor manager must have:
- Previous experience liaising with and managing external IT vendors
- Strong understanding of IT Vendor Management and IT Governance best practice
- Strong, proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others particularly when working with external vendors
- Continually seeking to improve work processes in line with best practice
- Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
This is an great opportunity for a successful IT vendor manager to gain exposure in one of the fastest growing financial services company in Dublin.
Please let me know if you'd be interesting in hearing more about this opportunity by applying online or contact Mark Fallon for more information.