IT Risk Auditor
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global firm based in Dublin is looking to hire an IT Risk Auditor.
Key responsibilities of head of the IT Risk Auditor:
- Assessing clients IT environments and IT related processes that support the preparation of financial statements to determine the extent to which reliance can be placed on the internal control environment
- Working with leading companies in multiple industries such as Financial Services, Consumer Business, Telecommunications and public sector
- Providing an independent evaluation of processes, systems and controls and detailing any required remedial action where weaknesses are identified
- Reviewing systems and processes with a focus on using the Firm's knowledge and experience
- Reviewing systems and processes with a focus on best practice standards and frameworks such as ISO27002, COBIT and ITIL in order to recommend improvements or changes in the clients’ methods and system configurations
- Responding to client demands to complete best practice/specialist reviews and provide support in implementing the recommendations detailed in these reviews
- Working as a team to complete specialist projects such as data integrity, data protection and security reviews
As the IT Risk Auditor, you will need a desire to work in a constantly changing environment. Client facing consultancy experience in the provision of IT Risk services, along with the ability to manage a number of projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations. Extensive knowledge of standards such as COBIT, ISO27002 and best practice frameworks such as ITIL. Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM or CISSP. Strong technical skill-set across various technologies and platforms, databases and enterprise wide applications. Experience with Sarbanes Oxley as it relates to IT. Strong knowledge of ACL or other file interrogation tools a benefit, along with strong problem solving and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Risk Auditor to join a globally renowned organisation here in Dublin.
If you are interested in the IT Risk Auditor role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.