Senior IT Auditor
Location Dublin South
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Irish PLC based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Senior IT Auditor to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor who will be working with Head of Internal Audit, internal audit colleagues and other Heads of business units, including Technology, Commercial and Marketing to improve corporate governance, risk management and internal control.
Key responsibilities of the Senior IT Auditor:
Planning, preparation and completion of the assigned IT audit plan
- Ensuring high standard quality audit reports are delivered on a consistent basis
- Communicating and reporting audit findings to senior management
- Monitoring management’s responses and implementation of agreed management actions
- Ensuring effective business changes are introduced as a result of audit findings
- Communicating with Internal Audit Management on the progress of audit assignments
- Working as a partner to the business in identifying significant process and structure improvements to assist the business in meeting its corporate objectives
- Suggesting beneficial changes to audit methodologies and procedures
As the senior IT auditor you will have the relevant IT Audit qualifications such as; CISA, CRISC, PIIA etc. You will come from a 'Big 4' or large organisation environment with experience liaising with senior stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior IT Auditor role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.