Head of IT Audit
Salary €90,000 - €110,000 per year
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading software and company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Head of IT Audit. You will be an integral part of the IT Audit Team and will assist in achieving departmental objectives in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities of the Head of IT Audit include:
Management of the audit plan assigned to IT audit team members in accordance with defined quality standards and deadlines
- Planning, preparation and effective delivery of number of audits within prescribed timelines, including those outsourced to third parties
- Setting and promoting high standards of audit work and ensuring high standard quality audit reports are delivered on a consistent basis
- Ensuring effective business changes are introduced as a result of audit findings and supporting management in understanding the requirements and benefits of such changes
- Developing and implementing enhancements in the area of data analytics to support high quality and efficient performance of audit procedures and continuous monitoring activity
- Assist in the training and professional development of more junior members of the team
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Committee and senior management communications
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit and other Directors and Heads of business units, including those across our Technology function to improve corporate governance, risk management and internal control
As the head of IT Audit, you will have 3rd level education with additional IT Audit (CISA) or IT Security (CISM, CISSP) qualifications required with 10+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have an advanced understanding of IT general controls (e.g. security / change management / data centre etc). Knowledge in ISO 270001, PCI DSS and ITIL would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of IT Audit to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills and, is capable of communicating to all levels of management, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Head of IT Audit role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.