Senior Pricing Analyst
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-03 banking Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Financial Services firm in Dublin are looking to hire an experienced pricing specialist to their growing team based in South Dublin, this role will report into senior executives of the group including the CTO.
Key Responsibilities of the Pricing Specialist:
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the non performing loan market including Local debt collection tools, techniques and processes
- Valuation methodologies used within each international market and asset class
- Intuitive understanding of the dynamic interaction between portfolio characteristics and expected performance
- Independent support and challenge to portfolio valuation work undertaken by local analytical teams
- Second line oversight to identify risks to future performance
- Sharing of insight and tools across assets and geographies with the objective of maximising opportunities
As the pricing Specialist you will be working with Group Analytics and will have experience working with statistical packages such as SAS or R and experience with SQL for data querying. A degree from a STEM course would desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in the above please apply today or get in touch with Cillian Mooney on details provided.