Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-11-29 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 475 575 575 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I'm working with a strong international bank, growing a team of senior developers, based in their Dublin 2 offices. Positive work environment, good work-life-balance and healthy salary. Likely to go perm after 6 months.
This is an initial 6-month temp / daily rate contract with the aim of going permanent after 6 months.
Some of your activity will include:
Collaborate with Business Analysts helping to define solutions and ensure technical requirements are incorporated
Work on a regulatory reporting application
Ensuring development aligns to agreed standards and is of a high quality
Evaluating and adopting new techniques to advance development across each component of the reporting platform
Aiding planning sessions and prioritization to facilitate agile delivery of features
Day to day support of the platform to help diagnose and fix production issues
In order to be eligible for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years software development experience, but preferably more
- A minimum of 1 year experience using Scala, but preferably more
- Consideration will be given to well-experienced Java developers who have studied Scala in addition to their existing skills but not used it in a working capacity (the interview process includes a coding test)
- Experience implementing restful APIS and Micro services
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL data bases
- Experience working in Agile team
- Experience working on large projects in a fast-paced environment
A CV that additionally shows experience in the below will give you a strong advantage:
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience with Apache NiFi
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana stack
- Experience using Jenkins and ansible
- Experience working with development teams in different time zones
- Experience using Atlassian software (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket)
- Regulatory reporting experience
- Capital markets experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Scala Developer to join an amazing an exciting team.
If you are interested in the Scala Developer role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.