Financial Services Product Development Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 16 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A long-established organisation and household name in Ireland is looking to hire a Product Development Manager with financial services experience in their iconic Dublin offices.
Key responsibilities of Product Development Manager role:
- Determine customer's needs and desires through research to obtain market information
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or changes
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitor's products
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
- Bring new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production
- Determine product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customised orders
- Oversee the deliverables of the team to ensure a high performing, engaged and developed staff who deliver the required results
As the Product Development Manager, you will ideally be educated to Primary Degree with 5+ years’ experience in a financial services product development role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also show superior technical/professional knowledge, be results oriented, have a good degree of commercial awareness, be able to show initiative and good decision making skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Development Manager with financial services experience to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Product Development Manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.