Enterprise Account Executive
Consultant Roisin Henderson
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting New tech company to Dublin City Centre are looking to hire an experienced Enterprise Account Executive on a permanent basis for their Dublin Operations.
Key responsibilities of the Enterprise Account Executive include:
- Working to measurable target and KPIs
- Converting activity into sales opportunities
- Responsibility for identifying and qualifying key aspects of a potential lead including budget, timeframes, and key decision makers
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as working in a collaborative team environment
- Building rapport with new and existing clients through a combinations of positive mindset and excellent interpersonal skills
As the Enterprise Account Executive, you will need an Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate. Graduate Degree preferred. 2-5 years’ relevant sales experience preferred (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). As an experienced Enterprise Account Executive you will have a proven track record in big ticket sales and ideally have a background within developmental tools industry experience (or data). It will also be to your advantage if you have experience working as part of a geographically dispersed team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Enterprise Account Executive to join an exciting tech company based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the Enterprise Account Executive role, please apply today or contact Roisin Henderson on the details provided for more information.