Digital Technology Manager
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 it Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Technology firm are looking to hire an experience Digital Technology Manager to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Technology Manager:
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extract, manage and analyse data from marketing systems
- Develop processes & collateral to ensure that knowledge of our technology & utilisation VF stack is implemented across the business
- Contribute data-driven content regularly to the team, senior execs and other channels based on customer behaviour data and other learning
- Develop architecture for efficient workflow across marketing channels through automated systems
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems across desktop, mobile & future technology
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities & systems that detail their effectiveness and business impact
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation in collaboration with conversion & customer Insights departments
- Monitor and maintain data quality within all digital operations related databases
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimise marketing team performance
If you are interested in the above please apply today or get in touch with Cillian Mooney for more information.