Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 28 September 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Investment Bank are looking to hire an experienced SQL Analyst.
Key Responsibilities of the SQL Analyst:
- Design and document new application requirements – develop supporting reports
- Provide ad hoc data extracts and reports as required
- Control access, permissions and privileges
- Ensure data integrity and security
- Work with business users to ensure MI is validated for completeness and accuracy
- Support the automated production of a full suite of Regulatory Returns
As the SQL analyst you will have the opportunity to own the development of new applications from concept to implementation. You will have experience with SQL Sever, TSQL, SSIS, VBA and ASP.net. You will have relevant 3rd level education. Knowledge or previous work experience in a financial institution is a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in the above role and would like to know more please get in contact with Cillian Mooney on the details provided.