Tier 3 SOC Analyst
Location Dublin WestFULL_TIME
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-07 it Dublin West Dublin IE EUR 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A successful, expanding international IT Managed Services firm is looking to hire a Tier 3 SOC Analyst to join their Dublin operations.
Key responsibilities of the Tier 3 SOC Analyst:
- Collect, document, assess, and analyse cyber threat information, then present reports and ﬁndings to management
- Perform digital forensic tasks for cyber-criminal activities
- Conduct penetration tests on production system to validate resiliency and identify areas of weakness to ﬁx
- Recommend how to optimise security monitoring tools based on threat hunting discoveries
- Provide technical assistance to other incident response and security operation teams, such as vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection
As the Tier 3 SOC Analyst, you will have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in technical engineering or IT related field (or equivalent experience). You will also need 4 years of experience working in a Security Operations Centre with a Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) to correlate events across several devices. You will need Qradar experience and you should also be a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or hold comparable recognised certification.
This is an excellent opportunity for a T3 SOC Analyst to join a successful organisation based in West Dublin.
If you are interested in the T3 Soc Analyst role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.