Tier 3 SOC Analyst
Location Dublin WestFULL_TIME
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-09 it Dublin West Dublin IE EUR 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A successful, expanding international IT Managed Services firm is looking to hire a Tier 3 SOC Analyst to join their Dublin operations.
Key responsibilities of the Tier 3 SOC Analyst:
- Collect, document, assess, and analyse cyber threat information, then present reports and ﬁndings to management
- Perform digital forensic tasks for cyber-criminal activities
- Conduct penetration tests on production system to validate resiliency and identify areas of weakness to ﬁx
- Recommend how to optimise security monitoring tools based on threat hunting discoveries
- Provide technical assistance to other incident response and security operation teams, such as vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection
As the Tier 3 SOC Analyst, you will have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in technical engineering or IT related field (or equivalent experience). You will also need 4+ years of experience working in a Security Operations Centre with a Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) to correlate events across several devices (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You should also be a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or hold comparable recognised certification.
The company is open to considering flexible working options and are offering a very competitive salary for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a T3 SOC Analyst to join a successful organisation based in West Dublin.
If you are interested in the T3 Soc Analyst role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.