Capital Markets Business Analyst
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-04 it Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Technology firm specialising in providing banking software are looking to hire an experienced candidate with knowledge of Risk Management and Capital Markets.
Key responsibilities of the Capital Markets Business Analyst:
- Manage the lifecycle of client reported defects – including replicating, reporting, providing test cases, investigate potential workarounds, report to engineering, and scheduling upcoming patches and fixes to customers
- Work directly with customers and provide them with advice on the use and configuration of products
- Collaborate closely with partners, and internal groups, including engineering, quality assurance, product management, and professional services
- This position affords a unique opportunity to enhance existing capital markets knowledge including a front-to-back, cross-asset view of the capital markets
- Provide known resolutions and/ or advice to customers, professional services, and partners
- Environment management: Create, configure, upgrade, and maintain client replication environment in the support lab
- Advocate for product feature enhancements
If you are interested in the above position and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on the details provided below.