Tier 3 SOC Analyst
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A market leading financial services organisation, are looking for a Tier 3 SOC Cyber Security Analyst to join their team in Limerick. This is a high profile permanent role.
As a Tier 3 SOC Cyber Security Analyst, some of your responsibilities would include:
- Lead Tier 1 Analysts
- Continue to research and understand new threats to increase knowledge base of the evolving threat landscape
- Conduct detailed reviews of malicious software to perform a cyber analysis and gain additional understanding of their threats
- Provide recommendations for defining rules and malware signatures for enhanced detection and mitigation based on analysis
- Conduct cyber intelligence analysis, coordination, and interaction across the network and infrastructure components
- Provide recommendations and steps for eradication of malicious software and system recovery
- Develop new tools or enhance existing tools for advanced detection
As the Tier 3 SOC Cyber security analyst you will have SANS GCIA, SANS GCIH, SANS GREM, ENCE, Security+, CISSP.
If you are interested in this Tier 3 SOC Cyber Security Analyst role please apply today or contact Andrew Hollens on the contact details provided for more information.