Technical Business Analyst
Location Dublin WestFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-30 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you looking for a new and challenging role? Are you an experienced technical business analyst who is technologically savvy?
Responsibilities of the technical business analyst:
- Schedule, coordinate, prepare and facilitate formal requirements gathering sessions including reviewing / assessing current state and developing future state
- Identify gaps and potential risks within current and designed processes
- Facilitate requirements prioritisation, process mapping, development of use cases
- Development of business requirements documentation from draft through to sign-off
- Take an active role in solution design ensuring cross system impacts are assessed
As the technical business analyst you will have:
- 2+ years relevant experience in a Business Analyst role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
A relevant Third Level degree or appropriate professional qualification
- Appropriate Business Analysis certification e.g. CBAP, BCS, ISEB
Strong documentation and analytical skills
- Understanding of project management life-cycle & methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrable record of building working relationships
- Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
This is an excellent opportunity for an established and talented business analyst to demonstrate their capabilities in a very exciting and growing project team.
Please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on +353 1 6730811 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.